Frequently Asked Questions - Information for Drug User Networks and Groups
- What does EuroNPUD do?
- How does my group / network become a member?
- How can I get involved in drug user activism?
- Does EuroNPUD represent the interests of legal (prescribed drug users) or only illegal drug users?
- I want to tell the public about the issues affecting drug users in my country - can EuroNPUD help me?
- Does it cost anything to become a member of EuroNPUD?
- What benefits do I get if I become a member?
- Are all personal details kept confidential if a drug user group becomes a member of EuroNPUD?
Frequently Asked Questions - Information for Partners and Organisations
- How is EuroNPUD funded?
- Does EuroNPUD have any paid staff?
- Is it part of a larger network?
- How does EuroNPUD work with partner organisations?
- What does 'meaningful engagement of people who use drugs' really mean for a partner organisation?